Friday, May 4, 2007

CALLING WHOOPIE! "THE VIEW" NEEDS YOU!

NOTE TO SELF: Send note to ABC to hire Whoopie


After the surprise announcement of Rosie's leaving "The View", the question now is who will replace her. Has to be somebody who is opinionated with a mind of her own, witty, is relaxed in front of a camera but most of all, is a talented and entertaining performer.

Enter Whoopie Goldberg, my choice.

Given the above-mentioned criteria in my opinion, she is a perfect fit like the proverbial well-worn glove.

Her recent guest appearance on the show showcased her ability to communicate her views on a variety of subjects and her standup comedienne ability as is the case with Rosie, makes her as mentioned the perfect fit. She is sassy, impertinent, funny and very talented.

Some Whoopie quotes:

"I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities."

"Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a wash machine."

"I don't have pet peeves, I have whole kennels of irritation”

"We're here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark.”

"And I don't believe that I have to stay on one side of the fence or the other. I don't believe that there is any good career move or bad career move. I believe there are only the things that make me happy. "


Writers & Friends
www.jrslater.com/forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

So whad'ya think? Comments welcome!